This two disc set contains one of Larry Wilde’s finest interviews with an American Comedy Icon, ALAN KING
1. Being a Comedian, family influence
2. Material, Singing, Alan King style
3. Comedy Writers, Topical Comedy
4. Process of Putting Material together
5. Describe your work
6. Cigar as a prop, Ability to make people laugh
7. Essential Ingredients to becoming a comedian
1. Need for approval, Power, Neurosis
2. Finding New Material, Advice to Comedians
4. Relationship between being a good actor and a good comedian. Toughest thing about being a star
5. Being financially secure make a comedian funny?. How do you keep the creative juices flowing?
This two CD set runs 97 minutes.