Turning vinyl into an art form, this album is a collage of studio cuts with sound effects, running commentary between Lily and a reporter, and live material. The 1977 album is based on Lily’s Broadway show “Appearing Nitely”, a success that landed her the cover of Time Magazine on March 28th of that year as “New Queen Of Comedy”.
1. Mr. Theater Goer And Shopping Bag Lady
2. Mrs. Judith Beasley
3. Lud And Marie Meet Dracula’s Daughter
5. Tell Miss Sweeny Goodbye
6. Shopping Bag Lady And UFO Guy.
7. Glenna – A Child Of The 60s
8. Lily And The Shopping Bag Lady